A brand is your promise of performance – what customers and prospects think your product, service or organization can do for them.
Brands are not static. Branding is an ongoing process, not a one-time event. Perceptions are constantly changing, influenced by every contact a customer has with your advertising, products, operations and people. When contacts are unplanned, the impact on your brand is unpredictable.
Ready… Set… Brand! is basic training for managers who want to take charge of their brand-building efforts, exert a positive influence on stakeholders and achieve their financial goals.
What you will learn from this workshop:
- Why you should care about branding
- What branding is and isn’t
- How to assess the brand you’ve got: Seeing yourself through others’ eyes
- How to develop a useful vision statement and core values
- Why you should care about your brand’s personality
- How to develop a compelling value proposition and brand promise
- Branding in the key of "e"
- Motivated employees: Your secret weapon in the battle for preference
- Best practices in branding
- Top 10 key success factors
Who should Attend
CEOs, senior executives and managers who are leading a brand-building initiative. And supervisors and frontline employees who influence, directly and indirectly, what customers and other stakeholders think about your brand.