Once the bailiwick of large consumer products manufacturers, branding has been adopted by organizations of all types and sizes. And it's making a difference as firms scramble to stake out defensible positions in increasingly competitive markets.
Building a successful product, service or corporate brand is not the responsibility of a marketing director… or product manager… or CEO … or new business team. Success depends on the active commitment and participation of anyone in a position to influence what stakeholders think about the organization and its products or services. Which includes everyone from support staff to senior managers.
Branding from the Inside Out will provide you with the tools you need to mobilize and motivate staff in support of an ongoing branding effort.
What you will learn from this presentation:
- Why branding is worth the effort
- Where employees fit in
- Assessing the brand you've got: Seeing your organization through the eyes of employees and other stakeholders
- Why vision and core values matter
- How to create a supportive work environment
- How to align internal processes with your brand's position and promise
- Creating and supporting brand champions
- Best practices: Firms that are building brands from the inside out
- How to reward stellar performance
- Top 10 ways of getting employee buy-in
Who should Attend
CEOs, senior executives and managers who are leading a brand-building initiative. And supervisors and frontline employees who influence, directly and indirectly, what customers and other stakeholders think about your brand.