Organizations live in a dynamic environment. Things change. Brands adapt or fall by the wayside. In this fast-paced presentation, you’ll zero in on things that matter to your brand’s success.
You'll learn about performance, competitive positioning and mission-critical factors such as having a defined set of brand behaviours. In the process you’ll determine how well your brand measures up on consistency, clarity and other habits of highly successful brands.
Armed with valuable insights you’ll be equipped to lay out a series of specific and measurable actions designed to give your brand a new lease on life.
in addition you’ll learn:
- How to assess the brand you’ve got: Seeing yourself through the eyes of customers and prospects
- Why branding leads to higher prices and a better bottom line
- How to extend your sales reach at little or no cost
- What’s involved in making a promise that resonates with customers and sets your organization apart
- How to engage your employees and develop committed brand ambassadors