Branding is a hot business topic and for good reason. It can make a huge difference on your top and bottom lines.
Once the domain of large consumer product marketers, branding has been adopted by professional services firms of all types and sizes. If you're a local firm up against global competitors, a strong brand can level the playing field. If you're already a major player nationally or internationally, your brand distinguishes you from your major competitors, and works to create preference and new business opportunities.
Building a Powerful Professional Brand will give you the tools you need to invigorate (maybe kick start) your marketing efforts, help you attract and retain the best employees and clients, and land more profitable new business.
What you will get from this presentation:
- Why you should care about branding
- What branding is and isn’t
- How professional services and consumer products differ
- Best practices in ‘professional’ branding
- How to assess the brand you’ve got: Seeing yourself through others’ eyes
- Operationalizing your vision statement and core values
- Where branding fits with marketing and selling
- How to brand on a budget: Getting the most from the least
- Managing your expectations
- Top 10 Key Success Factors
- How to avoid the credibility gap
Who should Attend
Partners, managers, senior associates and others with a direct influence on the success of your personal service business.